Monday, August 17, 2009

First Post

My name is Ashley Thompson. I reside in the city of Foley Alabama. I'm outgoing, motivated person that strives to achieve personal and professional goals. I love animals. I own a yellow belly slider turtle named Einstein and help take care of two cats, Anastasia and Smoky.

Both my mother and father are secondary social sciences majors. My sister is a communications major and uses her skills to teach technology to the little ones at a Christian school in South Bend, Indiana. You can say that we are carrying on the tradition.

I am a junior here at the University of South Alabama majoring in secondary social sciences. My goal is to finish within the next four semesters. I am interested in furthering my education in Psychology. From there, I should have a range of career options.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, Nice to be in aclass with you again. I believe that this is our third calss together, correct? Good luck.
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog and i think it is great that you are following your your family's tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I think creativity needs to play a bigger role in our schools!

    ReplyDelete