Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mandatory Post

1.
Access: I have learned a lot about ACCESS. It really opened my eyes to how technologically advanced our education system has become. One day I would be interested in working for this program.

Google Docs: I did not too much particularly care for Google Docs. I would rather use Microsoft Word but I guess that is the difference between a free program and one that costs money.

Blogs: Although at points tedious, our blogs really helped us comprehend the information we have learned. It is easier to remember the material assigned when we are assigned to critically think and write about it.

Twitter: I still fully don't understand this social networking site but I was able to contact most class members through this.

Podcasts: This was very interesting. I had no idea it even existed.

iTunesU: I really like what Mac has done with this. It is very useful to be able to download class information for free to your computer or iPod.

Alex: I will definitely look more into it when I become a Teacher.

Foliotek: Wow! I do not understand yet. This is my first class where it is required.

2. I am trying to rack my brain but this class was so extensive it is hard to add extra.

3. None.

4. This class was exciting. I enjoyed being creative using technology.

5. Other than trying to figure out how to do certain things like: Podcasts, Twitter, and iTunes, there was not.

6. I did not get bored.

7. The curriculum covers a lot of information and requires a lot of work but in the and it is worth it. I have learned a lot

8. At this point in time, I rate myself as good. I would not say Great because I am sure by the time I graduate in 2011, a lot of technology will change.

9. I will have to maintain by practice. I will have to utilize what I have learned in this class and stay up to date with new technological innovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment