Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Kaia

The blog this this that by Dear Kaia is about a young girl who makes her first "photo essay." A photo essay is a collaboration of digital photos and audio downloaded onto a slide show format video. Her goal was to take pictures of her surroundings and use technology for all of blogger.com members to see.

Kaia in Action:
Photo 1
Photo 2


... more photos.

I find it refreshing and adorable that a child of that age is intereseted in today's technology. She was able to take a camera and her voice to create an online video masterpiece.What does this say about tomorrow if a young girl can use this kind of technology to her advantage? I can honestly say that I have no clue how to construct a photo essay and the fact that she wants and knows how to, blows my mind. I enjoyed watching this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment