Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mr. Chamberlain on his blog titled Dear Kaia: Voicethread and Video

This blog is in response to Dear Kaia's "This This That" blog. Since Kaia cannot read yet, Mr. Chamberlain's class sent Kaia a reply via a voicethread and video. On this video each class member stated a fact about either their class or video and some gave opinions.

Mr. C's blog also states that he had Kaia's father talk with his class through skype about kaia's adventure.
skype

Dr. Strange wrote a comment that caught my eye.
"I hope you grasp the enormity and magnificence of what is happening. here. You are witnessing the emergence of the new learning paradigm which will, I believe, be what either replaces schools as we know them today, or what will allow them to survive."

I also believe that technology is rapidly taking over schools and one day might change them forever. For example, student's are now using PowerPoint's vs. poster boards for school projects. I did not know what a PowerPoint was until High School and I didn't know what a voice thread was until now.

This class's curriculum continues to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment